1.05.2012

Get this blog started! - Ogni riccio un capriccio!

Ogni riccio un capriccio” is an Italian saying and it’s referred to curly-headed people: we (yes, I’ve curly hair too) are supposed to have one whim for each curl (even though the link between whims and curls has never been scientifically proven)… That’s why I choose it for the blog’s title: I would like to talk about everything I like, without a specific topic to follow. Actually, there is still going to be a sort of common thread: the Art.
Since I've varied interests, one thing that attracts me the most is the Art of Fashion: not just fashion garments made by famous designers (everybody knows that many of them can create not only clothes, but also sculptural works of art) but also its craftsmanship dimension (that lot of people don’t know or don’t care about). I mean, I really appreciate the work of those who model and craft leather or other materials to create unique pieces without industrial technique and I would like to give prominence to them!
The Art of Good Food (and good restaurants): eating is a tradition or a way of life for Italian people - they are obsessed with food! I live in Umbria (called “Italy’s green heart”), where people worship good cuisine and trust me when I say I’m obsessed with meat, pasta, chocolate and cakes! ;)
Figurative Arts: they always fascinated me and being for 5 years what we call a “Cicerone” (a sort of unpaid tourist guide) helped me a lot to develop my love for Arts!
The Art of Literature, both prose work and poetry.
Make-up Art (I’m still not that skilled yet, but I’m improving myself), Nail Art, the Art of Music, the Art of Photography and every other kind of Art.
Hope you enjoy!
(And excuse me if there are some mistakes! I do love English language but I’m still not that good at it, therefore I welcome any advice that you can give me!)
Virna
Immagine: Versace Atelier 2010

Traduzione:
Ogni riccio un capriccio”.
Ho scelto questo modo di dire come titolo per il blog non solo perché effettivamente i miei capelli sono ricci, ma anche perché non volevo fossilizzarmi solo su uno specifico argomento o un’unica tipologia di blog: preferisco spaziare, parlando di tutto ciò che mi piace. A dire il vero, però, ci sarà comunque una specie di filo rosso che cercherà di legare i miei post: l’Arte.
Tra i vari interessi che ho, una delle cose che più di tutte mi attrae è l’Arte della Moda: non solo quella dei grandi stilisti, capaci di creare abiti così scultorei ed evocativi da essere definiti di diritto vere e proprie opere d’arte, ma anche la moda artigianale, spesso sconosciuta o trascurata. Apprezzo infatti molto chi, al giorno d’oggi, modella e realizza a mano oggetti unici, senza ricorrere a tecniche industriali.
L’Arte del buon Cibo (e dei buoni ristoranti): mangiare per gli italiani è una tradizione, se non proprio un modo di vivere – sono fissati col cibo! Io abito in Umbria (il “cuore verde” dell’Italia), dove al cibo è riservato un vero e proprio culto, quindi credetemi quando dico che sono letteralmente ossessionata da carne, pasta, cioccolato e torte di qualsivoglia genere! ;)
Le Arti figurative, poi, mi hanno sempre affascinata e aver fatto da Cicerone per 5 anni mi ha aiutato molto a far crescere questa mia passione.
L’Arte della Letteratura, sia in prosa che in poesia.
L’Arte del Make-up (nella quale devo ancora migliorare), la Nail Art, l’Arte della Musica, l’Arte della Fotografia e ogni altro genere di Arte!
Buona lettura!

Virna

2 commenti:

  1. Che figo, promette assai bene!! mi sembra un idea molto molto carina quella di spaziare tra diversi argomenti ma tutti con un collegamento tra loro...brava!
    ele.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Grazie Elena! Spero di non tradire le aspettative ^^

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...