11.18.2016

This is (NOT) the end


I have a very special announcement to make and this OOTD gave me the perfect opportunity.



The "Ogniricciouncapriccio" era has come to an end and I wanted to celebrate all these years with a special something, like this beautiful floral skirt from SheIn.
This is not the end of me blogging, this is just the beginning of the second chapter of my/our cyber path! Hope you'll still walk by my side.





OOTD details:
Floral midi skirt - SheIn
Striped jacket - Pigalle
Pumps - Giuseppe Zanotti
Bag - Furla


See you soon on my new blog!


8 commenti:

  1. Awesome floral midi skirt on you Virna! And can't wait to see your rebranded blog ;)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Love this floral skirt and I can't wait to see your new blog!
    Wish you lack!
    XO Erica
    www.ericavoyage.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. I love the look of the floral and stripes!

    Michelle || www.byquinn.com

    RispondiElimina
  4. Gorgeous outfit. Love the mix of patterns. You look great!

    Xo,
    Miki
    http://mikialamode.com

    RispondiElimina
  5. I adore this red Furla bag so much! And it's the cutest paired with that skirt!

    RispondiElimina
  6. wow this skirt is too good dear! also love this bag <3

    xx
    bianca
    www.worryaboutitlater.com

    RispondiElimina
  7. Perfect outfit! I love midi skirts so much, and the high heels look so great!

    xo,
    Jasmin
    www.macaronsandmascaraonline.com

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...